Monday, November 27, 2006

mistaken identity

Just a quick note to anyone who followed me here from my old blog.
I finally got around to deleting it last week, it hadn't been updated in a while and I had no interest in using it for the foreseeable future. Seems that no sooner did I dump the url, but some other Mike from Ottawa has snapped it up. To anyone who cares, the poster at my old url is not me. I don't know who he is and I don't know what he intends to write. There are lots of Mikes in this town, he could be any one of them, he just isn't this one.
So, quick recap...
http://mikeofottawa.blogspot.com/ = NOT ME

6 comments:

Troy Little said...

It's like you have an internet doppleganger!

Michael Valiquette said...

...who has serious grammar issues.

Rob A. said...

I think I might keep checking up on it! I went to the link on your last post. I'm not really sure what to think. Read it all. Well written but..... That makes me think it's all fake. Man am I a cynic!

Michael Valiquette said...

That previous post seems to check out. There's been lots of talk online about it and her identity has been outed. Tons of positive feedback. Kinda refreshing considering the content and the barely veiled accusations. I can dig up some links if you're interested Rob.

Rob A. said...

Sure!

kend said...

hey mike changed your link up