Monday, December 11, 2006

black monday

Budget cutbacks. That's what a lowly government drone wants to hear. It seems this mind-numbing file-clerkery will be coming to an end March 31st. Our agency has been hit by budget cutbacks and all term(me) and casual employees will be let go. As bad news goes, it's not the worst. I've got plenty of time to find something else and I have access to all the internal government job postings, in fact, I'm writing an exam for an editor position with National Defense on Thursday.
Still. There are better ways to start the week.

2 comments:

Rob A. said...

That sucks.
Hope your exam goes well.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now