Wednesday, February 21, 2007

just a little more Green Lantern




Some inks I thought I'd post. Sue and Clayton grabbed this sucker and had a go at it. It's really cool to see somebody else ink my stuff, I think it's only happened once before. This image was pretty clean so there wasn't a whole lot of room to interpret the pencils. Even so, we get to see some very distinct styles at work. I'd love to see them tackle some of my rougher stuff. I've also included three stages of my own inks here. One has no line variation, the next just a thickened exterior line to punch up the silhouette, and the third some thick and thin. I had a reason for inking this, but I'm going to keep that a surprise for now.

3 comments:

Eifriger said...

Cool! Thanks posting the pics; neat seeing all the "stages" Mike :-) If I can keep apathy & general laziness at bay for a few more days I will give a few of your rougher drawings a go :-) Cheers dude!
Suzanne.

michael valiquette said...

Sue is awesome.

Theodora said...

Good for people to know.