Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm IndieGogo's project of the day!

Due to the outpouring of support in the past twenty-four hours for my little cartoon, Animato Anthropomorphica, I have been named IndieGogo's project of the day!
I received this message in my inbox a few minutes ago:
Congrats on your fundraising momentum! You're IndieGoGo's Project of the Day today on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/indiegogo. You're also featured on our home page.
Hope the added exposure helps and pushes you to your goal. Keep up the outreach and updates. Nice work, Mike!
Wow.
Pretty cool.
I am completely floored by the support I've received since I started this project, and particularly in the last 24 hours. Since yesterday, the film has raised one thousand, three hundred and fifty dollars, bringing it to seventeen hundred dollars even. Only 300 bucks to go to reach my goal!
Thank you so much, everyone of you who have chosen to reach into your pockets and get behind my little cartoon. I hope you like it when it's done. With your support I can dedicate more time to the film and am that much closer to actually finishing it.
Humbly and sincerely, thank you.
m




No comments: